AS399580 is Radish Networks. We provide hosted and networking solutions. We are based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Routing information is shared transparently with RIPE-RIS,
Route Views, and BGP Tools. Also feel free to use our Looking Glass server.
Routeviews has a public route server and our view is available on route-views5.routeviews.org
Settlement Free Peering
AS399580 has an open peering policy and will peer with any valid AS. Invalid ROA will be dropped at the peering interface. Generally, we will peer with route servers but check our peeringdb page for current info.
- a publicly routable and visible ASN
- BGP router compliant with current standards
- Connectivity to one of our peering locations
- Up to date peeringdb information. Max prefixes is typically enforced
- Up to date NOC contact information
- Up to date AS-SET. Prefixes without a valid RPKI may be dropped so please do get your RPKI done!
- Only send traffic destined for prefixes we announce and only announce prefixes you should announce! No defaults, no statics
- Prefixes larger than /24 or /48 will be dropped
- Peering does not constitute a business arrangement and we offer no SLA nor guarantee of service
Customer peering (transit) Coming soon
Peering customers must meet the following conditions
- Valid RIR contact information
- Networks to be advertised must have valid IRR route objects and ROA
- AS to be advertised must have valid IRR aut-num
- Customer must specify prefixes that will be advertised and we will install corresponding filtering
- We will add either your specified AS-SET or your ASN to AS399580:AS-RADISHNETWORKS.